Please note: Information in this post is not meant as a substitute for veterinary care. Always consult your veterinarian in an emergency.
Take your dog to the vet IMMEDIATELY for any signs that your dog may be having a hard time breathing. Or if there is a sudden onset of inability to use limbs, stand, circling, head tilt, and abnormal behaviors.
- Collapse, weakness, bluish or grey gum color, labored, rapid or shallow breathing, coughing, anxiety, vomiting, wheezing.
- Ensure that your pet is in a cool environment and do not give anything orally.
- Call and seek veterinary care immediately.
- Inability to use limbs, inability to stand, circling, seizures, head tilt, abnormal behavior, tremors.
- Seek veterinary care as soon as possible. Neurologic diseases are difficult to treat and often very serious.